Monday, May 13, 2013

Salty Sea Tees

 
I recently learned about a new tshirt company, Salty Sea, all about the low-key beach lifestyle. I recently received a tee from them, and I love it! 

Here's what was in my package when it arrived! 

 
I chose the Flamingo Tee in lagoon blue. Everyone in my sorority has a slight obsession with flamingos, so as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it! 

Salty Sea has tons of cute tees, perfect for summer lounging, especially at the beach. Here are a few of my favorite designs:


Plain Pocket Tee


Long sleeve--love the bright, cheery green!
 
Have you heard of Salty Sea? Which tee is your favorite? Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the pelican shirt! Too cute.


    xoxo
    polishedinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw these the other day...I love the flamingo shirt too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!