Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Obsession: Sleep Shirts

Lately, the only thing I have been wearing to bed are sleep shirts. They are SO comfortable, but they're also super cute! I have a pink Ralph Lauren one with white polka dots that I have almost worn out, so I'm looking to replace it with some new ones. Here are some that I am loving:
 
Ralph Lauren

DKNY
 
Ralph Lauren
 
I would totally recommend the Ralph Lauren ones to anyone looking--they fit rather large, so they don't make you feel like you're being suffocated as you sleep! I am thinking the paisley print is number one on my list!
 
Do you love sleep shirts as much as me? Have a wonderful Wednesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. Those look so comfy! I know Victoria's Secret has some cute and cheap ones too :)
    www.prettyinpinkrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great, now I have a new obsession lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore the last Ralph Lauren one, definitely go for it!

    xoxo
    polishedinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love sleep shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ralph Lauren's sleep shirts. so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!