Thursday, May 16, 2013

Loving

Here are some things I'm loving this week: 

 
I tried this beer in a variety pack I put together at a local grocery store, and I love it! It has an apple taste, which will be perfect for fall! I can't wait to enjoy it on cool October nights.
 

I bought this color, E-nuf is E-nuf, at Target a few days ago and love the red pop it provides. My nails look so cheery!
 

I'm loving returning my summer drink at Starbucks, an Iced Venti 2-Splenda Black Tea. It's perfect for the hot weather.
 
(On my wishlist)

I love that I started working this week, and I can afford to return to my "summer lifestyle," as my parents call it haha. I miss getting regular mani/pedis and buying whatever my heart desires during the year, since I don't work!
 
From a margarita date with the bestie earlier this week.

I love being home and reuniting with all of my best friends! Although I love my school, there really is nothing like being home! 

What are y'all loving this week? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Photos via my Instagram and Google Images

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try that type of shock top!!! Red's Apple Ale is good too and its actually a beer too! I adore hard cider (angry orchard, woodchuck, crispin, etc) also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for the VA scarf! I wear mine all the time! I love being home with my friends too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!