Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Long Hair, Don't Care

I've always had mid-length hair, but about a year ago, I decided to really start growing it out and had the goal of getting it past my bust area. Well, it's finally past there, but now I want it longer, of course! I'm totally having long(er) hair envy when I walk around Greek Village and see all of the sorority girls with super-long hair! I'm obsessed with Kyle Richards, and would love to get my hair that long, but we'll see.
 
 
Here are some of my inspiration images:
 


 
 

My hair has a reddish color like this, but a little more blonde!
 
 
I'm hoping I can patiently wait this long and not chop some of it off before getting it to where I want it haha! Whose hair do you envy? Have a great day, and don't forget to enter my B three Buttons giveaway!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. I wish my hair was even longer! It's currently in the middle of my back. I usually get the ends cut every two to three months just to keep the deadweight off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair has always been relatively short and when I look at those pictures from a year or so I cringe, my hair looked awful. Now its a couple inches past my shoulder, it'll never get as long as your pictures, but I'm loving the longer hair trend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted long hair too but it takes a lot of work to get it that long and have it still be healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my hair is about the same length as kyle's when straight but i'm getting it cut today. my ends are a little fried but i'm going to keep growing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you! My whole life I had short bobbed hair. Then in college I started trying to grow it out, but I always got impatient. NOW...I'm so close! I think just a month or so away from my goal length!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hair was about the same length as Kyle's a few months ago and then A cut off a few inches! my hairs grows like crazy! Long hair is pretty but it is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!