Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I love Mom!

Have y'all figured out what you're getting your mom for Mother's Day this year? I cannot believe it will be here so soon! I ordered my Mom two pairs of sunglasses and a few other goodies, my dad is sending her a flower arrangement, and we're taking her to her favorite brunch place! If you're looking for some last minute ideas, here are some great gifts for mom:
 
Mom's Day!

1. Some beautiful baubles
2. For the coffee lovers, a monogrammed mug and a Starbucks card
3. Her favorite scent
4. My mom LOVES this L'Occtaine Hand Cream scent
5. A Clarisonic for her at-home spa

What are you getting your mom? Have a wonderful Wednesday, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. The necklace and earrings are too cute and fun! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Mom a set of Alex and Ani bracelets! I picked out charms that meant something special to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo Malone perfume and some odds & ends. Last year I bought her the larisonic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all great ideas! I'm just getting my Mom a Talbots gift card ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that pink clarisonic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My siblings and I always take my mom & aunt, since she's like a second mom to us, out to eat and buy them cards & flowers. I can't wait to celebrate with them.

    Have a great day with your mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't see my mom today and I STILL need to get her a present! These are fabulous ideas, I will definitely be using this for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!