Friday, May 31, 2013

Boone Hall Plantation

My dream wedding location is Boone Hall Plantation in Charleston, SC.
 
 
I have adored this location since seeing it in a movie I'm sure most of y'all have seen:
 
It was Allie's summer home!
 
My Pinterest Board is filled with pictures of weddings that have taken place there, and of course, my own little touches. Seriously, every image I have seen from this location are stunning:
 
Channeling Allie and Noah







 
Swoon. I can't wait til the day I decorate it for my wedding! I'm thinking lots of white, pink peonies, and monograms.
 
What's your dream wedding location? Cheers for the weekend, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Images: Hooked on Houses and Google Images
 

5 comments:

  1. My dream wedding location was the USNA (Naval Academy) chapel! I married my Navy sailor there and the chapel is breathtakingly beautiful and located right on the water. Now I daydream about my daughters' weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boone Hall is beautiful and if you have the money it's decently priced in terms of a Charleston Plantation. If you ever need any suggestions on Charleston venues, caterers, ect let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make such a STUNNING location!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had been able to visit when I was in Charleston but we ran out of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!