Monday, May 13, 2013

All White

I love color, and since I'm obviously not married and have only decorated my own space (i.e. my bedroom/dorm rooms for the past few years), I tend to decorate using lots of pink. However, lately I have become obsessed with all white rooms. Something about them just seems so airy, yet elegant. I don't know if I'll ever have an entirely white room, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking at them. Here are some of my favorite inspiration images:
 
Don't you just want to curl up in this comfy white bed?

Love this little sunroom!

I love the idea of a black and white photo wall.

Amazing

Such a pretty, airy lake house bedroom!

So elegant.

DREAM closet!

Do you love the all-white look? Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*All photos via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the idea of an all white room! It's so pretty and feminine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all white bathrooms! and bedrooms too! although I would be bound to spill nailpolish somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all white rooms! i am starting to redo mine and that's what i want. except i will have light grey walls since i'm not allowed to paint. all white with a few gold accents. i like white because i can always add color later if i want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dreaming about having an all white room forever and have never actually made the move to have one. I think I need to rethink it!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!