Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Ramblings of Miss Southern Prep

I got some beautiful pink carnations from my sorority this week, and since we only have 2 vases in our apartment, I had to use a Lilly tumbler to hold some, but I am actually LOVING the way the flowers match the pink of the alligator.
 
Adam Scott is gorgeous....can I just throw that out there?
 
I loved Don't Be Tardy last night. #sorrynotsorry

I've basically checked out of this semester. After a huge sorority event I planned took place this weekend, I decided that this semester is officially over (according to me)....which means this may be happening way more than necessary. Oops.
 
I saw Chris Young in concert on Sunday night! He had such a great personality, and his voice....ahh, love it.
 

I cannot stop listening to "Hey Pretty Girl" by Kip Moore. It is seriously too cute!
 
What are you loving today? Have a wonderful Wednesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos from Google images

9 comments:

  1. I love the flowers in the Lilly tumblers! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Don't be Tardy too! Even my husband was watching it with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers in the Lilly tumbler. I am loving my new bright pink target shorts today. They are blinding bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of times that I prefer to use an "unconventional" vase for flowers instead of a real one! Mason jars, Starbucks frappuchino bottles, a cute heart print cup from target... you name it, I've done it! I am so glad it's spring and flowers are everywhere again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the unconventional vase! the semester is totally over for me too..finals will be such a struggle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cosign on Adam Scott! Love the flowers in the Lilly Tumbler. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving so many thing about this post - the carnations in your unconventional vase, Adam Scott, and the fact that I'm not the only one who has basically checked out before finals have started!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lilly cup as a vase works perfectly! It matches the flowers and is way cuter than a boring vase anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!