Sunday, April 28, 2013

Review: Hana Hair Dryer

A team member from Hana contacted me about a month ago and offered to send me a hair dryer from Hana. Of course, I happily agreed to review one of their HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryers. I received the dryer about three weeks ago, but I had it sent to my parents' house, so I had to wait a while to try it out!
 
(Source: Hana website)

I have long, thick, curly hair, so I only blow dry all of my hair before straightening it, which is before a big event or going out. However, I blow dry my bangs daily, so I was excited to test out the new dryer! I usually use a cheap Conair, which does the trick.
 
 
I was so excited to open my HUGE package when I got home. Inside were tons of goodies--an eyelash curler, a traveling case for a flat iron, and a brush--along with the dryer.
 
The travel case
 
I tried out the dryer, and honestly, I wasn't extremely impressed. It worked, but I definitely would not pay $195 for it. It also doesn't get as hot as my Conair, so it took a bit longer to dry all of my hair. Overall, this is a good dryer, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay almost $200 for it!
 
Have you tried anything from Hana? What did you think of it?
 
Miss Southern Prep

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about this dryer! I'm glad you gave an honest review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!