Sunday, April 7, 2013

Review: Graphic Image

One of my favorite companies, Graphic Image, has just come out with a new line of leather journals, called You Title It Journals. The journals come in various colors and sizes, but the fun part is that you can have anything you want written on the front!
 
 
I received this You Title It Small Journal in pink, of course!
 
 
I had my name printed on the cover, which is why I didn't take a picture. It has lined pages and the sides of the pages are gold. It reminds me of an old diary or a first edition of an old book! I love it!
 
 
Here are some of the other colors and sizes:
 
Medium
 
Large
 
Aren't they fun? What color would you choose, and what would you have printed on the front? Have a wonderful Wednesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

1 comment:

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!