Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Olive Boutique

I recently received the cutest summer frock from Olive Boutique. The dress they sent me was called the Pawley's Girl Dress.
 
 
Here's how I paired it for an afternoon lunch on Sunday: with gold Jacks, my gold monogram necklace, pearl studs, and my gold Wristology watch. I love the ruffle at the top! I ordered a medium and was a little worried, because I have a larger bust area, but it fit perfectly!
Olive Boutique


Olive Boutique has so many adorable pieces, and all are super-affordable! Here are some I'm loving:
 
PERFECT for my beloved Gamecocks!

Love this for winter
 
Lace + Bow=Preppy Perfection

This preppy top is only $18!
 
Love the stripes!
 
What's your favorite piece from Olive Boutique? Happy Tuesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. Such cute clothes! I am loving the ruffle top dress, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe dress you received was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!