Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nice Ice

I'm sure it will come as no surprise to y'all that I've had my wedding planned as far back as I can remember. In 6th grade, my best friend and I use to email pictures from our "dream weddings" back and forth to each other. Since I've had my wedding planned for so long, you can bet I've had my dream engagement ring picture saved for years. Although I definitely know what I want, I love looking at gorgeous ice on Pinterest. Here are some of my favorites:
 
Jessica Simpson's ring from Nick Lachey
 
Major bling
 
Harry Winston, of course!

The three "strands" on this ring are perfect for Ecclesiastes 4:12, which says "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
 
Love the sapphires around the big diamond!
 
Bethenny Frankel's ring from Jason Hoppy
 
Did you think I'd leave out Kate's beautiful rock?
 
What does your dream ice look like? Happy Thursday!
 
Miss Southern Prep  

4 comments:

  1. Wow. These are amazing. I'm loving all of the round ones!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post and giveaway! I'd love to know what you think! :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the second one! I also love ones that are a similar shape to that one but without the ring of diamonds on the outside... simple and probably much cheaper for the guy haha. Maegan from LoveMaegan.com has a GORGEOUS ring - stop by her site and check it out, it's one of my favorites.

    Amy @ leopardspot-theblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. o I love me some pair shaped diamonds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!