Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Front Porch Sittin'

One of my favorite things during the spring and summer is sitting on a beautiful porch in the South and enjoying the evening breeze. At home, we have a front porch where we sit some nights, but my parents and I really love to sit on our back porch, each in our own chairs, talking and enjoying the cool nights. A "must-have" in my future home will definitely be a large porch, where hopefully my own family will enjoy nights like this! Here are some of my inspiration images:

If this were my porch, I'd never leave!
 
Stunning

Love the blues and the whites!

Classic
 
This ceiling is gorgeous!

Do you love porch sittin' as much as me? Which one is your favorite? Happy Tuesday, y'all! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. oh I love sitting on a front porch drinking sweet tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one thing about where I live in Florida....no porches (unless you're down in the keys). I mean there are porches but not in this grand southern style as you have pictured above. I love going home to Kentucky and sitting on my inlaws porch, so relaxing and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't leave any of those porches if they were on my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those front porches! I am determined to have something like this when I am married and we have a house! Loving your blog also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!