Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

Here are a few things I'm loving today:
 
 Bojangles' Bo-berry Biscuits
Yes, I am aware how terrible these are for you, but they are delish! Seriously, try one if you haven't. It's almost like a biscuity blueberry scone. SO good!! 
 
Heather Dubrow
One of my all-time favorite housewives! So excited that the OC is back!
 
The End of the Semester
Less than 3 weeks left of school! Yeehaw!!
 
Warm Weather
Girls have been laying out all week! Not this pale girl, but all of my roommates have haha!
 
My Trip Home
I'm going home for a random weekend next week to take home some of my stuff. I can't wait to have a yummy home cooked meal and see my parents!
 
What are you loving? Happy Friday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All images from Google images

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to be able to go home and relax for a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Spring is such an amazing time of year! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. those biscuits look delish and I love me some Heather! I always love going home to clear my head

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get the lilly calendar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lifeguard Press! It's the wall calendar!

      Delete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!