Tuesday, April 30, 2013

French, please!

I love French manicures, but I hate spending money to get them done, since they usually chip within a few days. Chipped nails drive me crazy, so I always end up taking all of the polish off, making my French mani last about 4 days, if I'm lucky. I've tried the gel, but they don't last as long as regular gel polish. My newfound solution? Sally Hansen's French Manicure White Tip Pen!
 

It's basically a marker for you nails! It's so easy to do a French mani with this! After I paint the white, I take a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover and even out the lines, then paint a top coat! And for $6.49, this is much, much more cost-effective! 

Have y'all tried this pen? Have a great Tuesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't ever seen this but I could definitely use it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this pen and love it! It's perfect for a quick and easy (not to mention cheap!) french mani!

    -Jennifer
    pickofthepeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!