Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Everyday I....

I'm definitely a creature of habit, so I thought it would be fun to share some things that I do everyday!  Everyday I...
 
...start my day with coffee, 
 
wear these 4 pieces,
(David Yurman bracelets and ring, Wristology watch)
 
watch Netflix as I'm getting ready in the morning, 
 
wear makeup (I have no idea how girls don't--I feel naked without mine!!), 

incorporate a monogram in my outfit, 

make myself a Post-It of my daily to-do list, 

eat the same salad for at least one meal at the sorority house, since I'm so picky, 

drink a Diet Dr. Pepper...or 3, 
 
and use only Sharpie pens--love them. 

What are some of your everyday activities? Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

14 comments:

  1. We're so similar on the food and sharpie pens! I don't wear makeup to class though. I went to a catholic all girls school so its just not in my routine haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. If you are not opposed I am going to do something similar to this in the future and include your blog!

    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post! I love Sharpie pens and always keep a to-do list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get your coffee tumbler?? ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Lilly tumbler and then I ordered an monogram decal and put it on myself!

      Delete
  5. I always make a breakfast smoothie, put on my make up and then check my email. But I also only use one kind of pen... I'll totally stop and buy more if I leave one at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to start my day with coffee too! and i love getting ready while watching TV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have at least one salad everyday! I'm with you on the makeup too...and the monograms...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I'm such a habit of creature too and when things get out of sort I just don't feel complete.

    XOXO http://thepracticalprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post! Im such a creature of habit. I also watch netflix in the morning

    The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wearing monograms too. Love this. Thanks for sharing.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!