Friday, March 29, 2013

Tiny Prints

Senior year of high school, I went with traditional graduation invites from my school, but a few of my friends didn't, and I remember how much personality they displayed through their cards. I know I'm not graduating for another year, but I'm going to have start thinking about graduation announcements and invites (and thank-you notes) much sooner than I'd like!

 
Tiny Prints offers an amazing variety of graduation invites, announcements, thank-you notes, and even custom iPhone cases, which would make a great gift! They're basically a one-stop shop! I recently received from thank-you notes from Tiny Prints, and I love them. The paper quality is wonderful--very thick and professional-looking. Of course I ordered pink and green ones with a monogram:
 

Tiny Prints offers so many great options for grads. There are so many different customizable options, including Greek invites and cards! Here are some of my top picks:


 
 Greek announcements!
 
 

iPhone case personalized with your own picture!
 
 
Tiny Prints was fast an easy to work with! I would definitely recommend them to any grad or for any paper needs! Have an awesome day!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. those are precious! anything monogram-able is good in my book! definitely checking it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white vertical design! Too bad I ordered my collegiate announcements today :( BUT I will most likely order some monogrammed notecards to have around for thank you's and other miscellaneous notes!

    leopardspot-theblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently did a post on Tiny Prints too...their products are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!