Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Ahhh life has gotten the best of me lately! By the time I'm finished with my day, all I want to do is curl up in my bed, so my sincere apologies for lack of posting! However, here are some things I've been up to lately!

I went HOME! It was so nice!
 
I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant (a few times) while I was home and enjoyed their amazing strawberry margaritas.
 
 I've been crafting for my little! This is a cork board I made her a couple of weeks ago. Reveal was last week, and I love her!
 
Munching on these "Crabbers." Have y'all ever tried these? I've never seen them before, but my mom sent me some, and I'm LOVING them.
 
 Enjoying one of my favorite parts of spring....

Obsessing over Darius' version of Wagon Wheel,
 
And loving my new Maybooks that came in the mail!

What have y'all been up to?!
___________________________________
 
 
I also received these beautiful stickers from Sweet Grass Prints. I cannot wait to use them! Sweet Grass Prints offers personalized notecards, custom glossy stickers, stationery, and paper goods. They also sent me such a cute card:
 
 
Y'all know I love me some stationery... Here are some of my favorites from the shop:
 

Notepad


Greek glossy stickers!


Loved this framed!

 
Which is your favorite?
___________________________________________
 
 
Thank you SO much for y'alls pink dress suggestions on my last post! I got this one from JC Penney per Dabbling in Dixie's suggestion!
 
 
I also ordered this black gown from ModCloth for another day of recruitment. It was such a steal for $60, and I think it is beautiful!

Have a lovely Tuesday!

Miss Southern Prep

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love those stickers! I'm thinking I need some to personalize every single item I own ;)

    xx, Paige
    www.ladisicpaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That margarita looks so yummy! I'm addicted to Samoas too.
    Those stickers are adorable, I would be putting them on everything in my house haha.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that dress from modcloth! I bet it's gorgeous for recruitment. Also those stickers and stationary is too cute! I'll have to remember the from Miss to Mrs invitations for the future! So cute!

    -Amanda
    The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I love me some samoas!! YUM. And that pink dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good things in this post! 1) need those stickers and am going to check out that website today 2) may books I love! 3)girl scout cookies = addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your may book! and I need those crabbers! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Maybooks! If you like their planners, check out their stationary as well.

    SK
    http://sassykat21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink dress - its so pretty! The ruffle detail is just perfect.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!