Monday, February 25, 2013

Well Vested

I've never really been into vests. I thought they made me look puffy and a lot bigger than I actually am, but since I've moved farther south, I've really gotten into them! There are a lot of days when it's coldish, but too warm for a heavier jacket and too cold for nothing.

 
When I was sent this adorable vest from You and ME Embroidery, I was instantly in love! I think I've worn it almost every day since I got it! I love the monogram--y'all know my obsession for monograms!
 
(Jewelry: Yurman, Scarf: Handpicked, Shirt: Old Navy)

And here are some more shops from You and ME Embroidery that I'm loving: 
Derby Hat

Monogrammed Zip Fleece

LOVE this burlap pillow

Monogrammed makeup bags

Do you love vests too? How would you wear a monogrammed one? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

4 comments:

  1. I always felt the same way about vests and thought they would make me look bigger! I purchased the J. Crew Excursion vest a few months back, though, and absolutely love it! It's surprisingly versatile and a great layering piece.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute vests! I just bought first one from lands end last year and live it. Would love a monogrammed vest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!