I have been so stressed lately. With midterms, tons of projects/tests/assignments for break, and the position I have in my sorority, I feel like I've been pulled a million different directions lately, which has led to tons of stress. Of course, stress is a normal part of life, but sometimes I need to do something that makes me relax, even if its just for 5 minutes! Here are some of my favorite stress relievers:
- Writing to-do lists--Getting my thoughts together and writing down exactly what I need to do always makes me feel SO much more organized!
- Starbucks--As I'm sure y'all have noticed, Starbucks is basically an obsession of mine. Somehow a latte always makes me feel better!
- Blogging--I love looking through blogs, commenting, and seeing what my blog friends are doing!
- Cleaning--Yes, I stress clean. Organizing and cleaning my room always makes me feel so much more together.
- Painting my nails--This makes me feel prettier, and is such a mindless task, I can watch 10 or 15 minutes of my favorite show while they dry.
What do you do when you're stressed? Any relaxation tips? Happy Thursday, lovely readers!
Miss Southern Prep