Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Random Ramblings of Miss Southern Prep

My thoughts are a little all over the place today, but here they are: 

I wish I had a boyfriend so I could buy him this bow tie from Lilly.
__________________________________________________
I'm loving this hairstyle I saw on Pinterest, and I'm hoping to try it out when I'm home on break! 

__________________________________________________
 
 
I received this monogrammed hat from Itzy Tripzy Baby a couple of weeks ago, and I am in love!

 
I wear hats to my 8 AM class basically every Tuesday and Thursday before I come home and shower. This hat hides my bad hair, and of course I think the monogram makes it even cuter! I have kind of a large head and a ton of hair, so this hat is great because the band is adjustable. It's also a really pretty blueish-teal color. Here are a few other products from Itzy Tripzy Baby that I love:



Monogrammed Koozies

Greek Hats
 
___________________________________________________

I'm crafting for my little over Spring Break, and am looking for some cute craft ideas. Here are some that I have pinned:   

 

 
 
Any other cute crafts you've seen?
___________________________________________________ 

LOVE this bikini! Wish I was going somewhere fab for break!
 
__________________________________________________

Can you believe March begins on Friday? SO crazy! I can't believe it--this semester is flying by!

 
Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. THAT HAT!! I love it!

    XOXO-Lydia
    preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a monogrammed hat! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a boy to buy a bowtie for. hahaha. Okay, I want a non-platonic boy to buy that bowtie for :) oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hair style!!!!! I actually bought my boyfriend a Lilly bow tie to match me for a holiday themed date function ( I was national Lilly day) before we were even officially dating. I guess I weaseled my way in there right away haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how my boyfriend would react to a Lilly bowtie but I guess there's only one way to find out!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!