Monday, February 4, 2013

No Cargos

I'm not sure if I've told y'all yet, but I have an 8 AM this semester, and it is terrible. I have the hardest time waking up for it, no matter how much sleep I get the night before. Anyways, I have class at 8 and then not again until 2, so I usually don't look my best when I roll into my 8AM. Of course, I always have my hair and makeup done, but I've been wearing tons of tees, leggings and Uggs, then changing before I go to lunch. 


Long story short, I've been looking for cute tees to wear, in addition to all of my sorority ones. A few weeks ago, one of my sisters told me about No Cargos, and I just had to check them out and share with y'all! No Cargos carries an awesome selection of Southern t-shirt brands, including Southern Marsh, Otter Bay, Anchored Style, and Hunter Skipper, to name a few! I ordered a cute long sleeve Southern Marsh shirt from them about a week ago and have already sported it to my 8AM. 

Here's the back of my shirt 

No Cargos even included some koozies and stickers in my package! I'm loving this koozie: 

"God Bless America and no place else"

Here are some other items I'm loving:

 Southern Marsh 

 Bird Dog Bay 

Anchored Style hat 

 Born on the Bayou Southern Marsh Shirt 

Republican Elephants by Alynn
 
Interested in purchasing something from No Cargos? They've graciously offered my readers 15% of their purchase with the code missnocargos!

Have a great day, y'all! 

Miss Southern Prep

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, I have a check to deposit tonight. I love that Bayou shirt. I might just have to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I will be immediately checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely will be checking this site out...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a semester like that. I would roll out of bed and go to class and come home and take a nap before getting ready to head downstairs for lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!