Friday, February 15, 2013

Monogrammed Norts

Confession: as soon as I'm "finished" for the day, I come home and put on a huge sweatshirt and leggings or Norts. I have a pair of Norts (Nike running shorts) that are SO old, they are literally falling apart, but I still love them. Of course I never wear them out, because they've gotten SO ratty, but they're just so comfortable! I have other pairs of Norts, but I still hadn't found a pair that could compete with this pair.

 
However, that changed about a week ago when I got this monogrammed pair (!!) of Norts from Keep Calm and Stitch On! I've already worn them on a lazy day this week, and I love the "extra touch" the monogram adds. Keep Calm and Stitch On also offers tons of other cute monogrammed goodies:
 
Monogrammed Boxers
 
Monogrammed Frocket
 
Another pair of Norts
 
Do you have a pair of monogrammed Norts? What do you wear on lazy days? Happy Friday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same way, as soon as I get home I hop into comfy clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i NEED a pair of monogrammed norts!! i wear them all the time, but none of mine are personalized -- cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE these monogrammed north. I NEED them! Seriously so cute.

    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those Frockets are incredible. LOVE THEM!

    XOXO-Lydia
    preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to order a pair of monogrammed norts! I wear mine all Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!