Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Later, Gator!

 
I don't know if y'all have seen the new Lilly items on Lifeguard Press' website, but when I was browsing their new line, one item caught my eye: the Lilly Pulitzer flash drive keychain in Chaquita Bonita.
 
Lifeguard Press was sweet enough to send me one, and I am LOVING it! I've already added it to my keychain and gotten tons of compliments on it!

The "head" of the gator comes off to reveal the flash drive:
 
 
 
This flash drive proves that technology can still be cute and functional! In addition to this keychain, I've loving these from the new line:
 
 
Koozie

Lilly earbuds and case

Pitcher

iPad case

Mobile Charger
 
Have you checked out the new Lilly line at Lifeguard Press? What's your favorite item? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that charger!!!!! I do believe I "need" that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flashdrive is so cute! Lifeguard Press also has an anchor flashdrive that I just love.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally picked up a new koozie and the extra charger the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that charger...I mean I need that charger. I love the flash drive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these things! I think the koozie is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That iPad case is amazing! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, these are snappy gadgets! Thanks for posting them. Now I know what to tell my boyfriend if he asks me what I want for my birthday. Right now, I have an external hard drive and it is sufficient with its 1 Terrabyte capacity. But what I don’t like about it is that it’s plain looking and I want a cuter storage on the go. I just make sure that when I have a storage device, I take care of it properly to prolong its usage.

    Nannie Salyards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!