Thursday, February 21, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Today, I thought I'd share some of my guilty pleasures with y'all.
 
Guilty Pleasures
 
  • Bravo--I love all of the Real Housewives and I've recently become addicted to Vanderpump Rules! 
  • Chick-fil-A--I LOVE chicken biscuits for breakfast. Some mornings, I allow myself to get one as a reward for going to my 8 AM haha. 
  • Gossip magazines--US Weekly is a weekly must-have. It's so nice to read something that's kind of mindless the end of the day to relax. 
  • Diet Dr. Pepper--My favorite is from a fountain (if you're a true addict, you can totally tell a difference). I could drink this all day, every day. 
  • Leggings--I put these or Norts on as soon as I come home at the end of the day! 
  • Starbucks--During the summer, I love an Iced Venti Black Tea with 2 splendas, during the fall, I love Pumpkin Spice, and during the winter, I love a Skinny Vanilla Latte. I'm addicted...
What are your guilty pleasures? Have a wonderful Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

14 comments:

  1. love all of these, especially ChickFilA! That's my Friday morning treat, well Thursday now that it's Lent, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the same as mine, except I'm a regular Coke girl! I also love to watch Fashion Police on Fridays...Joan is sooo bad, love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanderpump Rules is my newest and most favorite guilty pleasure. I'm sad the season finale is next week. I want more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U.S. Weekly is my favourite gossip mag too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilty of also putting on leggings (if I am not already wearing a pair) once I get home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chick-fil-a is the BEST when I'm not feeling well (or hungover), especially with a skinny vanilla latte! I'm also addicted to the passion iced tea lemonades in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have you tried the vanilla spice latte?! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely guilty of putting on leggings, yoga pants, or Norts when I get home from ANYTHING. If I'm comfy and have coffee, I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all the Housewives and Vanderpump rules as well! So sad next week is the finale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cfa and us weekly are on my list! I just discovered skinny vanilla lattes! They are like crack and only 3 weight watchers points for a grande.

    Mcdonalds sweet tea and diet cokes, reeses pranut butter eggs, and pedicures are also on my list if guilty pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the amount of chikfila i eat is abnormal...i gave it up for Lent last year and it was so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE Gossip Magazines...leggings are the best...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Chick-fil-A too and Coke on tap is one of my guilty pleasures! I'd also say staying in pajamas until the afternoon on weekends is one of mine, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!