Monday, February 11, 2013

Currently

Eating 

The delicious King Cake my sweet parents had shipped to me for Mardi Gras! 

Wearing 
 
Monogrammed Norts! More on these later this week.... 

Loving
 

These cute heart-shaped biscuits from Chick-fil-a! 

Enjoying

The view from the riverwalk right near my apartment. 

Giving away

A Southernly Stated tshirt! Check back tomorrow to enter! 

Happy Monday! 

Miss Southern Prep

P.S. The winner of my monogrammed earrings giveaway was Holly J. Thanks to all who entered!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I saw the king cake on instagram and almost drooled on phone. sad we are not having a king cake from nola or mardi gras party this year. Also I literally showed husband pic of heart cfa and told him I wanted to go! What a great weekend for you! And I might actually get moving if I had those monogrammed shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post--even if it made me really hungry (and want to shop!). Hope you're having a great start to your week. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the heart biscuits are nomy cuteness - you have my heart, CFA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shorts! I have a monogrammed pair too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!