Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's in my tote?

I've seen a lot of bloggers do posts like this, so I thought today I'd show you what's in my school tote!


I use a large navy Longchamp as my school bag, and I love it! I think it looks cute and it can hold all of my stuff, too! I also love that if it's rainy, all of my stuff doesn't get soaked inside. If any high school seniors are reading this, I would totally recommend getting a Longchamp for your school tote next year!

Ok, so I spread everything out so you could see what I keep in here.


1. Binder--I use a 3" binder to hold my papers and notebook paper for all of my classes. Over the years, I've used a few different types of organization systems to keep track of all of my papers, but I've found that using a binder works best for me. I've seen people keep one binder for each class, but I always worry that I would forget a binder at home or something, so having one large one that I keep with me everyday.

2. My Erin Condren Planner--I have a whole post plannen about this planner, so I'll save my thoughts on it for another day, but basically, my planner is necessary for my survival! I write down meetings, to-do lists, homework, due dates, and everything else in this planner.

3. Homework Folder--I use this folder for all things homework-related. I put to-do homework and completed homework sheets in there. This way, it's easy for me to keep all of my assignments in one place.

4. iPad--I love my iPad so, so, much! It's much lighter than my laptop and is great to carry around during the day.

5. Longchamp Pencil Pouch--I use a black Longchamp pencil pouch to hold my pens and little extras. I am obsessed with Sharpie pens, so I always have a few of those in there, a highlighter, some hand sanitizer, a personal pack of tissues, a couple of tampons, a Bobbi Brown lip balm, band aids, and Tylenol.

I also always carry a koozie, sunglasses on a pair of croakies, and a Crystal Light water mix!

What do you carry in your tote? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep

17 comments:

  1. I learned the hard way that I always need a pen pouch. Sharpie's love to bleed on Coach bags. Love your Longchamp pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! You and I clearly have similar and fabulous taste (Longchamp, Life Planner, etc)! I love all your different monogrammed items, and the one binder idea. I usually keep separate bags for separate classes…but this semester is so different, so I just might consolidate. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how perfect! love these types of posts - you're so organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your school tote/notebooks are so perfect! Love all of it! I need a longchamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were not kiddin' about if it doesn't move it gets monogrammed. I've been looking at those bags for a while. Now that I just got a "post college big girl job" I might have to invest in one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Longchamp, but honestly I just haven't been able to get out of the backpack system here at my school. We are a terribly big bookbag school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My work bag is packed out! These days I'm carrying a blue "faux-kin"...aka fake birkin...in it I have my month-at-a-glance calendar, my ipad, a Kate Space pencil poiuch with pens and pencils, a few EOS blams and another pencil pouch with jump drive, blush, mascara, perfume and a few hair ties. ...naturally iPhone and keys too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tote is WAY neater and more organized than mine, props!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh I want a Longchamp SO BAD. It's definitely going on the birthday wish list! I love that everything is monogrammed in your bag! So cute!

    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how organized you are! My stuff is always a mess. I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the longchamp when I was in college (Uni here), it was all I used. I have a few and they are still some of my most used bags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't Longchamps the best for college?? Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your navy Longchamp bag. I've been wanting one forever!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love posts like this. I've been thinking of getting a Longchamp for a while now, you may have just sold me on a navy one. Also, I love all the monograms!

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love the pencil pouch never seen a long champ one before- will have to keep an eye one for one

    ReplyDelete
  16. I switch between my longhcamp, tuckernuck tote or backpack depending on the day! I carry one folder and binder too-always paranoid about losing things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving all your monogrammed items! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!