I've seen a lot of bloggers do posts like this, so I thought today I'd show you what's in my school tote!
I use a large navy Longchamp as my school bag, and I love it! I think it looks cute and it can hold all of my stuff, too! I also love that if it's rainy, all of my stuff doesn't get soaked inside. If any high school seniors are reading this, I would totally recommend getting a Longchamp for your school tote next year!
Ok, so I spread everything out so you could see what I keep in here.
1. Binder--I use a 3" binder to hold my papers and notebook paper for all of my classes. Over the years, I've used a few different types of organization systems to keep track of all of my papers, but I've found that using a binder works best for me. I've seen people keep one binder for each class, but I always worry that I would forget a binder at home or something, so having one large one that I keep with me everyday.
2. My Erin Condren Planner--I have a whole post plannen about this planner, so I'll save my thoughts on it for another day, but basically, my planner is necessary for my survival! I write down meetings, to-do lists, homework, due dates, and everything else in this planner.
3. Homework Folder--I use this folder for all things homework-related. I put to-do homework and completed homework sheets in there. This way, it's easy for me to keep all of my assignments in one place.
4. iPad--I love my iPad so, so, much! It's much lighter than my laptop and is great to carry around during the day.
5. Longchamp Pencil Pouch--I use a black Longchamp pencil pouch to hold my pens and little extras. I am obsessed with Sharpie pens, so I always have a few of those in there, a highlighter, some hand sanitizer, a personal pack of tissues, a couple of tampons, a Bobbi Brown lip balm, band aids, and Tylenol.
I also always carry a koozie, sunglasses on a pair of croakies, and a Crystal Light water mix!
What do you carry in your tote? Have a great day!
Miss Southern Prep