Friday, January 18, 2013

Trends We Love

One of my addictions (among many) is probably online shopping. I get SO excited when I get packages, and I love the convenience of online shopping. I've been stumling across so many amazing boutiques lately (thanks to Pinterest), so I just had to share one of my new finds: Trends We Love.
 
Here's a little about Trends We Love, straight from Lee-Taylor (one of the owners--TrendsWeLove.com was born out of childhood friends Grayson LyBrand DiFonzo and Lee-Taylor Evans’ shared love of fashion and bargains. TrendsWeLove.com hand-picks the season’s hottest fashions and styles from all over the world and brings them to your door at a fraction of the cost, allowing your mani and pedi budget to remain in tact. For more information, call 214-699-8694, visit www.trendswelove.com, check out the blog at trendswelove.tumblr.com, or like TrendsWeLove on Facebook.
 
Trends We Love is such a cute online boutique, and they were sweet enough to send me an amazing dress! I ordered this dress:
 
 
 
The Red Razorback Dress. It's pictured as red, but it's really more of a garnet, which will be PERFECT for gamedays. It's actually gotten really cold in SC, so I haven't worn it yet, but here's the gameday ensemble I'm already envisioning:
 
And here are some other amazing clothing, stationery, and accessories they offer:
 




 
 


 
Don't you just want it all? Luckily for my readers, Trends We Love has offered y'all 20% off your order with the code twlsouthernprep! Happy shopping! Have an amazing day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

9 comments:

  1. I agree, I love online shopping - my one friend says I am awful at it - awfully good, haha! Those chevron dresses are too cute, thanks for the inspiration!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online shopping is the best! Always so exciting when the packages arrive. And I love that dress - especially with those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love online shopping! It's such an addiction. Will definitely have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. def an online shopping addict, love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to check them out :) I am obsessed with online shopping too and love the thrill of getting packages!

    -Hannah
    hanspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i love thst bottom dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post. :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!