Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Apologies

Hey, y'all! Sorry for my recent absence, but for the past two weeks, I was enjoying my last few days at home, packing and then settling into classes! Anyway, I thought I'd give y'all a little update of my life through my phone:
New David Yurman Bracelet
Making glitter wine glasses for my apartment 

Shopping

Southern Tide Goodies

New Lilly from the Lilly sale finally coming in

Still mourning the end of Bethenny's marriage

 Thank you notes 
Bar hopping in my hometown 

 If you're interested, click on the "Connect With Me" page at the top of the blog and follow me on Instagram! What have you been up to lately?
Miss Southern Prep 
P.S. Check back in for a blog sale in 2 days!! 

11 comments:

  1. welcome back! i can't see the pics but am dying to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited about the sale... I can't see the pictures either--but I really want to--especially after reading the captions. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of goodies!! Great david yurman addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new Yurman!

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
    http://plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com/

    -The Plaid Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the thank you's! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bracelet and wineglasses, you got some great stuff girl. Online shopping is the best :)

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bracelet!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Lilly print!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!