Monday, January 21, 2013

Monogrammed Tumbler? Yes, please!

photo.JPG
Sorry for the poor quality--Blogger will not let me upload it properly! UGH!

How adorable is this monogrammed cup I got from Stuart Wallace Designs? I'm OBSESSED with it and have been drinking out of it ever since I got it. Here are a few others from Staurt Wallace Designs that I'm loving:

Personalized Cups, Plastic Tumblers, Bachelorette Weekend, Bridesmaids, Gifts, Set of 4

Personalized / Monogrammed / Custom Wine Glass (Set of 2)
 
View Invoice  Personalized Bachelorette Cups, Set of 4 Tumblers, Beach,Bikini, Party Cups
Perfect for a girls' beach weekend!
 
J'adore! Happy Monday, y'all! 

Miss Southern Prep 

8 comments:

  1. They are so cute. I'll deff have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bikini cups are so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the polka dot bikini cups for my sister's bachelorette party and they were a huge hit! I still use mine almost a year later all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!!!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. I think they'd be such a fun bachelorette party favor...or perfect for a girls weekend! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange and blue!! Great gift set for a wedding or family reunion! www.kraftinmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything should be monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!