Monday, December 24, 2012

Wristology Watches: Look Good. Do Good.



I have been wanting a gold boyfriend watch for a while. I think they look so chic, especially with dark nails during the winter. I love the Michael Kors ones, so I was thinking about possibly asking for one for Christmas, but added another David Yurman bracelet (to add to the stack!) instead. Then, I stumbled across Wristology and fell in love with their watches! 

My watch!

Wristology's mission is "Look Good. Do Good," because for every dollar earned by Wristology, they donate 5% back to the charity of your choice! I love knowing that almost $25 of my purchase will go towards helping abused women get back on their feet, caring for abused animals, or feeding hungry children in the US. I love this mission! 

Not to mention, Wristology's watches are gorgeous! They offer watches in black, tortoise, gold, silver, and rose gold! Like I said, I ordered the gold watch and have worn it every day since receiving it! I love that I can dress it up or just wear it with leggings, boots, and a letter sweatshirt when running last minute Christmas errands.

 Love the tortoise, too! 

Another feature that I love is that before shipping it to you, Wristology allows you to custom size your wristband. I know a lot of my friends have tiny wrists, so it's so nice that they could order one that doesn't need to be sized once it arrives in the mail!

Close-up of my watch! 

Right now, Wristology is running a promotion that offers free shipping and 30% off your purchase with the code NewYear30, which lasts until the New Year! 

Which watch is your favorite? How would you wear it?
_________________________________________

Happy Christmas Eve, y'all! Can you believe that tomorrow is Christmas?! I know that I can't! Hope y'all are having a relaxing day with friends and family! 

Xoxo, 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. That tortoise one is gorgeous!!

    Merry Christmas to you! I hope Santa treats you well, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rose Gold is my favorite!

    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh these are gorgeous!!! Love love love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!