Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gift Guide: $20 or Less

Buying gifts for friends, sorority sisters, and roommates can get so expensive during the holidays. Here's my gift guide to cute gifts that are $20 or less!
Gift Guide--$20 or less

  1. Monogrammed Coffee Cup from Monograms Etc.
  2. Personalized Notepad
  3. Starbucks Card
  4. Monogrammed Scarf
  5. Personalized Stationery
  6. The recipient's favorite candle
  7. A fun/monogrammed keychain
  8. Manicure Gift Certificate to a local nail salon
  9. Notebook from Maybooks
What are some of your favorite gifts under $20? Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!
Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I really appreciate it--especially with so many "friends" and "acquaintances" to buy for. I was talking to one of my girlfriends the other day with how we appreciate receiving giftcards from people we don't know that well...just because we can use it on something we like ($5 to sbux is definitely in my wheelhouse). Have a great weekend girlfriend. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monogrammed notepad and you can't go wrong with nail polish or a starbies card. For under $20 I search etsy for something monogrammed like a makeup bag and then fill it with $1 items from michaels or target.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!