Monday, November 5, 2012

Reppin' the Stripes: Nico and Lala

Look at the gorgeous new edition to my bedside table at home:


Don't you just love this lucite Nico and Lala serving tray? It's become the newest piece added to my room at home. I've been wanting a lucite tray for a while, and this is the perfect one. 

It came with two different insert options--the poppy color with an "M" and this side with a monogrammed zebra:
 

So fun, right? Have you ever ordered from Nico and Lala? Have a fabulous day, lovelies! 

Miss Southern Prep 

9 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! so gorgeous and I love that you can switch the insert!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! The insert is great - you get different looks for the same piece
    xoxo
    Megan
    www.arayofsunblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying for a tray in my bathroom. I've never ordered from this place but I love yours so I'm going to go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I so need a new jewelry tray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with you tray and obsessed with everything Nico and Lala. It's so chic...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want one of these trays so badly. They are the perfect catch all!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is presh. Must order ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this tray - so fun!! i absolutely love the reversible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!