Saturday, November 10, 2012

Monogram Madness

As y'all have known for a while, I'm obsessed with monograms, almost to an unhealthy extreme. Here are some monograms I recently acquired: 

I mentioned Alicia Beam in my DIY Monogrammed Makeup Brush holder post the other day, but I just got a monogrammed Camelbak from her.


 I'm loving the double insulation, and this will hopefully help me drink more water throughout the day! Alicia is locally based in Columbia, so for any of y'all near Columbia, SC, she'll be at the Rockbridge Club Bazaar tomorrow (4135 Rockbridge Road) from 1-5 PM. There will be over 50 vendors, and admission is $1 or one canned good! I would definitely check out Alicia's stuff--so cute! 
______________________________
I also got a monogrammed shirt from CEA Monograms and Gifts.


I've been wanting a long-sleeved monogram shirt for a while, and I'm so glad I finally got one! CEA Monograms and Gifts also offers the cutest pullovers and other long sleeved monogrammed tshirts!

Love this patriotic one!

 I forgot to snap a picture of my outfit yesterday, but this is what I wore to help build the homecoming float, except with a blue monogrammed shirt:
 
Float Building

________________________________

Finally, here are two ring pictures that Sallie from Monograms Etc. sent me. One belonged to the winner of the giveaway, Cotton, and the other was another order! I'm loving both of them!


Hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep 

P.S. Check back tomorrow for an exciting announcement! 

7 comments:

  1. ooh love the monogrammed shirt, great etsy find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw yay! I made a post about your giveaway on my page and, of course, linked back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it all! and so excited for your giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to search out that monogrammed camelbak!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!