Thursday, November 22, 2012

Let's Give Thanks

 
There are so many things I'm thankful for this year. Every Thanksgiving, my parents make us go around the table and say what we're grateful for, and although I hated it when I was younger, it's a tradition I cherish and hope to pass on to my kids. This year, I have a pretty extensive list of blessings, and I haven't decided how I'm going to shorten it down! I hope all of you find the time to take a moment and count your blessings today. I also hope you enjoy a fabulous meal with family or friends! Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photo: 1

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving :) I'm so thankful for all of my blogging friends!

    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tradition! I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!