Wednesday, November 7, 2012

DIY: Monogrammed Makeup Brush Holder

I know y'all have seen the cute monogrammed makeup brush/pencil holders all over the blog world lately. I have wanted one SO badly, but I knew I could make one for less than $20!
 
 
This tutorial is seriously so simple, I don't really know if it could be classified as a DIY, but I wanted to share it with y'all!
 
First, I bought this plain plastic cup, which reminded me of the holders, from Target for $1.99!
 

Then, I ordered an acrylic monogram decal from Alicia Beam, which was less than $5. I, of course, chose pink, and simply stuck it on to my "holder."
 
 
Now I have a monogrammed makeup brush holder for less than $7 proudly sitting on my dresser! Of course, you could also make one to hold your pencils or desk supplies, as well! 
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
 
P.S. Don't forget to enter my Down South Collection giveaway! I have another giveaway coming up and you'll receive 2 extra entries if you've entered this giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Also, love this idea - so quick and easy. Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, simple and a great price! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I'm thinking it would make a fabulous Christmas gifts for some family members!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Less than $7? What a deal. It's about time someone thought of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Love this. What size decal did you order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I actually sent Alicia the dimensions of my holder, because I wasn't sure what size to get! But I would guess it's a 1 1/2 inch!

      Delete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!