Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snapshots

Snapshots of my life, lately:
 
Krispy Kreme jack-o-lantern donut!
 
Caffeine, on caffeine, on caffeine was the story of my life last week, with all of my midterms!
 
I saw this room in a Billard Designs catalog and just had to share. Wouldn't this be a beautiful office?!
 
 My favorite
 
Tons of to-do lists!
 
Flamingos at the zoo
 
Loving the elephants...
 
And the brown bear, too!
 
I decorated this $1 shot glass for a friend's birthday, and I'm kind of loving it!
 
What have you been up to? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

12 comments:

  1. Love the shot glass!!!

    Your stationary is too cute & look at your fab handwriting!

    Happy Wednesday Sweetie!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those candy pumpkins as well. The shot glass is adorable! I love what you write your to-do list on and how cute is your handwriting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your to-do list paper! It is so cute! And the shot glass is adorable. I've made the wine glasses before and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely pictures dear!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the sparkly shot glass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your notepad for to-do's and those pumpkins look so good-I ate all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the marshmallow pumpkins too. I need to quit eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stealing your shotglass idea ;) I think our pictures with the excess caffeine and to-do lists are twin pictures!!! Hope you're having a fabulous fall day! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shotglass is adorable!! As is your to-do list stationary! Monogrammed stationary is on my Christmas list this year :)

    Omg I would absolutely kill for that doughnut right now! Looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the Halloween treats... helps everybody feel a little more happiness!!


    http://pretendingtobeaprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!