Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pink & Teal Perfection

Yesterday, I wore a hot pink J.Crew sweater for the first time since I had gotten it this spring. I paired it with black shorts and black Tory Burch flats. However, I wanted something a little more, so I paired it with a teal necklace from Blue Bird Bride, and I loved the result!
 
 
That instantly got me thinking about a new color combo I had never done before, pink and teal! So of course, I turned to Pinterest and found some gorgeous pink and teal inspiration:
 


 



What do you think of pink and teal together? Do you ever pair them? Hope you have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

13 comments:

  1. I never thought to pair pink and teal together either, but it is darling! I love that they both pop against each other, I die!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and teal together! Pretty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love pink and teal especially in fashion. The brighter the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has become my FAVORITE color combo over the last six months or so--I think it really hit me with Lilly's "Peel and Eat" print just how much I love these two colors together!

    And that sweater is an A+ purchase, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty combo!!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink and teal together! i think it's such a pretty combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good color combo! Love your phone case too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love this color combination and wear it~!! Glad to see I am not the only one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chic - love the pink sweater with the teal scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink and teal is one of my favourite colour combinations! It's so pretty and fun!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I've had the pink sweater and teal scarf pinned forever and still haven't tried the combination yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this color combo! I've done a hot pink blazer with a light teal shirt and I think it turned out pretty well. I love that picture of the table setting, I think I have that pinned on Pinterest on my wedding board!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color combo! I haven't tried it yet, I need to! Did you go to the game last weekend? I bet it was insane being there that weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!