Monday, October 22, 2012

Lazy Days in Style

Do you remember when I posted about going to class looking presentable last month? Of course, I still try to look my best when going to class, but as soon as I get home, I change into comfy clothes, aka Norts and a tshirt or sweatshirt. Well lately, I've been heading to the library at night, and I really hate looking too rough. Enter Sweet T's by Tracy Guin. I stumbled across this Etsy shop when searching for a monogrammed pull-over, and I am SO glad I did! Tracy sent me this gorgeous sweatshirt, and I've been wearing it non-stop!
 
 All wrapped-up when it arrived!

It's so soft on the inside, and I've never seen a sweatshirt with a monogram across the entire front, usually the monogram is just in the corner. I'm so in love with it, and everyone who sees it asks me where I got it!

I wore it to the library last week with Norts, while studying for midterms! 

Do you need even more incentive to order this cute sweatshirt? The first twenty-five people to order a sweatshirt with Miss Southern Prep written in the note area will be entered to win a free monogrammed pocket tshirt of their choice! So fun!

How do you do lazy days in style? What would you pair your monogrammed sweatshirt with? Have a fantastic day!

Miss Southern Prep

P.S. Don't forget to enter my monogrammed ring giveaway from Monograms Etc. Hint--I'm hosting another giveaway this week, and if you entered my Monograms Etc. giveaway, you'll automatically get 3 extra entries! Also, make sure you like Monograms Etc. on Facebook. This is mandatory. If you don't, then you will not be eligible to win.

14 comments:

  1. Your pullover looks so comfy, but still adorable. I need one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky!! At Law School girls usually wear blazers everyday. So I am kinda forced to look dressed up everyday. Even if I study for my exams
    xo dVb
    http://thegermanprep.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I feel like adding a monogram to anything, even Norts and a sweatshirt, makes it totally okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh LOVE the huge monogram! I have 4 different colors with my monogram but they are like 1/5 of that size.....this is WAY CUTER!
    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweatshirt!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Perfect for studying!!

    I have to admit, I was notorious in college for studying with my snuggie at the sorority house! My snuggie has a monogram on the right sleeve near the wrists so I can tell it apart from all of the other Gator snuggies. I am not ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I remember having those made when I was in college.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this is so cute! I always head to the library in yoga pants and patagonia or sorority sweatshirt. I love feeling comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the sweet comments about the monogrammed sweatshirt. I love monograms on anything and everything! Sweet T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!