Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Keys, Keys, Keys

I don't know about y'all, but I probably change my keychains about two or three times a year. I find one that I'm obsessed with and then use it until I'm bored with it or until it's worn out. I bought this Kate Spade coin purse about 8 or 9 months ago and finally started using it in July.

 
I love it, don't get me wrong, but the glitter falls off EVERYWHERE--in my school bag, in my car and even on me--and since all the glitter is coming off, you can start to see the not cute yellow underneath.
 
So when I received this adorable monogrammed keychain from Alicia Beam, I was so excited! I love this acrylic keychain, because #1. It's monogrammed AND pink, and #2. I know it won't break easily!
 
 
The day I got this in the mail, I retired my Kate Spade coin purse and changed my keys completely! Here's how they look now, minus my keys:

(Vineyard Vines wristlet, Alicia Beam acrylic keychain, and pepper spray from my overprotective parents haha)
 
The keychain was a steal at only $10! And, Alicia is based in Columbia, so I'll definitely be ordering from her for some sister gifts. Here are some of her other cute items:
 
Cosmetic Case

Monogrammed Camelbak

Monogrammed wine glasses--a MUST for any woman!
 
Personalized yoga mat
 
What's on your keychain? What do you think about Alicia Beam? What would be #1 on your must-have list from her shop? Have a terrific day!
 
Miss Southern Prep


11 comments:

  1. I am the same way. Love the acrylic monogram key chain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never change my keychains... but you've inspired me! And of course I'll have to get a monogram one! :) Happy Tuesday! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kinda want that glitter coin purse but i couldn't deal with the the glitter everywhere! bummer it falls off all the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always end up changing my keychain too. Right now I have a Smathers and Branson one. Love the monogrammed yoga mats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A monogrammed yoga mat?? Why haven't I thought of that before? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable keychain. I was given mace by my family too haha. I am adding that yoga mat to my Christmas wishlist. Thanks for telling us about this amazing shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha too funny! My parents made me buy pepper spray too. You're way better than me though, I always forget to take mine out with me!
    xoxo
    Megan
    www.arayofsunblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! These would make for some great gifts for my coworkers! Have you heard of Nico and Lala? They have great stuff as well!

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    www.tonicofwildness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need that acrylic key chain. I already get made fun of for the monogram on my car, why not prep out everything in my car!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!