Thursday, October 11, 2012

Goin' to the Chapel

I've been kind of wedding-addicted lately, and I don't know why! My wedding Pinterest board has grown a lot over the past few weeks, so I thought I'd share some of my most-recent wedding pins with y'all.
 
Love the makeup.

This almost looks like a dream--I love all of the white and chandeliers.

I really want a dress with a lot of lace.

Love the idea of seeing your friends and family behind you during the first kiss.

Peonies--my favorite!

Obsessed with this veil.

Writing notes to each other and reading them before the ceremony--too sweet!
 
I'd love to get married on a plantation...

Such a beautiful Southern cake!
 
What kind of wedding do you want/did you have? Happy Thursday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. i love pinning to my "This was a great idea until he cheated on me" board ;)

    That last cake is perfection! I am totally going to pin it from you page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of writing notes to each other before the ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post! I'm so glad I'm able to do some real planning now - these are all beautiful. I'm with you on the lace dresses...so classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace dress is beautiful! Such a pretty view from the back. Do you know who made it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that plantation picture! My cousin just got engaged so there's been a lot of wedding talk around me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That veil is absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love your blog :)

    -Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you smitten by someone special getting you in the wedding mood? :) I got married in early October in Charleston! It was perfect weather! Our colors were navy and white and we had 3 foot vases filled with starfish and hydrangeas filling the top with twigs! I wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!