Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall TV

I am so excited that fall TV is back! I'm one of those people who get really invested in TV shows, almost to the point where I won't make plans with someone if it's going to interrupt my TV show. Embarrassing, I know. Thank God for DVR...Anyway, here are the million shows that I'm watching this fall:
 
Hart of Dixie
Love. this. show. I missed the last three or four episodes at the end of last season, so I just got caught-up before it started again. I love George, but I love Zoe and Wade together, too! I think Zoe makes Wade a better person, and it seems like he really does care about her. I just can't decide what team I'm on! What do y'all think?

The Good Wife
I've been following this show since Season 1, and I still love it. Julianna Marglies is amazing in her role as Alicia!  
 
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
This starts on Novemeber 5th, and I'm SO excited. I've probably watched the previews at least five or six times. Love Kyle.
 
The Real Housewives of New Jersey and
The Real Housewives of New York City 
I'm glad RH of NJ is coming to an end. It use to be my favorite show, and I've always loved Teresa, but this season was just too painful to watch. I'm tired of all the drama, and it seems like the season has lasted forever. I haven't been as in to NYC as I have previously been, but I'm still following along!  
 
Gossip Girl
I cannot believe this is the last season--I'm so sad! But Chuck and Blair better end up together!
 
What are you watching? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
 
P.S. I'm announcing an awesome giveaway this Wednesday, so make sure you stop in and check it out!
 
*Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

10 comments:

  1. I really want to get into Hart of Dixie! I haven't seen it before but it seems like something I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Hart of Dixie, I am glad I at least will hopefully have that to watch since One Tree Hill is already off air and Gossip Girl will be soon as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Hart of Dixie and also miss the laat few episodes from last year but got caught up just in time. I'm not sure if I'm loving George or Wade for her. I adore George but Wade is pretty sweet with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I LOVED Gossip Girl; I've fallen out of the routine of watching it after the 2nd season (probably because I lost my cable TV... haha) but now that I found it on Netflix, I'm rewatching it again from the first season!
    I can't believe it's ending so soon as well! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love hart of dixie and gossip girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Hart of Dixie! Definitely Team George!!

    http://nothinginparticularsuzanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree about Zoe & Wade. this is going to turn out to be a good season

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't take NJ anymore..it's giving me anxiety! Can't wait for Beverly Hills though! I love Kyle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!