Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Elephants Galore

I've always loved elephants, but as I've gotten older, I've found a few ways to incorporate them into my wardorbe and decor, so they're still acceptable. I'm especially loving them right now, since the election is coming up so soon! Here are some elephant items I'm loving right now:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I wore this elephant necklace last week layered with a monogram necklace.
 
Do you have any elephant items? And have you been wearing/using them since the election is getting closer?! Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep  

12 comments:

  1. Love them all! Love the elephant bow. ;) How about a pink sticker from Cafe Press???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that Lilly dress. Loving the elephant necklace, I might need to get one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cassie dress anyway (might be my fav style ever) so the fact that is in the print is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wear an elephant shirt or dress every day from now until November 6th!

    I got the Elizabeth McKay Scotland dress with pink elephants for our rehearsal dinner in April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the cute elephant necklace from J.Crew is on sale? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I crazy becasue I totally love that dress?! I've been looking for one in a similar cut and I love it with the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying so hard to find something with elephants to wear to work for election day! Just something subtle but I haven't really found anything :( Maybe a necklace is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!