Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Drugstore Beauty

I use to be a total beauty product snob when it came to my hair. I only used salon products, but a few years ago, I started using some Garnier products, and my entire philosophy changed! Of course there are still a few salon products that I stick to, but I now buy a ton of my beauty supplies from Ulta or the drugstore. I have super-thick, curly hair, so I promise you, all of these hair products REALLY work! Here are some products I swear by:

Drugstore Beauty

Drugstore Beauty by misssouthernprep

#1. L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo and EverPure Smooth Conditioner.
#2. St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Scrub
#3. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Heat Protecting Spray
#4. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
#5. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Leave-in Conditioner
#6. Dead Sea Mineral Face Mask--I buy these at Walmart; one pack gives me 3 masks, and each pack is only $1!
#7. Neutrogena Body Clear Grapefruit Scrub
#8. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Grapefruit Scrub
#9. John Frieda Root Booster Volumizer
#10. Garnier Fructis Curl-Sculpting Cream Gel
 
Seriously, all of these products are under $10, but most are under $5! And they all work SO well!

Are there any drugstore products you suggest that I try? What drugstore "beauties" do you swear by? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

10 comments:

  1. I actually tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit acne wash a few years ago but it didn't really work for me. Sadly, it gave me more pimples. :(

    Want to win $50 worth of clothing? Come join my MIXMOSS giveaway!!! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chip and still fine? barely believe but I think you confinsed me to try.

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. and you also made me follow your blog as it's a great place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE going into a drug store with ample time on my hands and rummaging through all the cheap possibilites...and love trying new great finds, and there are many to be had! Love Loreals skincare products, their cleansing wipes I swear by.....always picking up cheap lip liners and funky colors that I wouldn't want to invest in an expensive brand for......fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 and #5, staples! I've used #2 off and on since college. Of course, you have to rotate things but I've always come back. #5 is great for my hair in the summer because it gets so frizzy. THis helps with keeping it flat and smooth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The St. Ives Scrub has been my best friend for ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh lOve this post. Going to get that scrub today! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE burtsbees! and drugstore products!
    They're so affordable and great! I also like Bath and Body Works products- a little pricier, but very inexpensive as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I honestly don't know where I'd be if it weren't for burt's Bees chapstick. Yeah, I know I sound dramatic, but it is probably my most prized possession. They struck peppermint gold when they invented it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen to Neutrogena! I would die without it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE going to CVS and walking out with stuff like this! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!