Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cozying up to fall

Scarves are a staple in my fall wardrobe. I love how cozy they are, how they can be worn a hundred different ways, and how they can really transform an outfit. I must have at least 10 different scarves and pashminas that I rotate throughout the fall and winter, and I love all of them.
 
Anna Mae of AnnaMaeDesigns was sweet enough to send me one of her gorgeous monogrammed pashminas, and I absolutely cannot wait to wear it this week! Y'all know how much I love monograms, and this pashmina is stunning. I chose the Capri color, which is a bright blue, with a white monogram.

A close-up of the monogram.

I just threw it on to show y'all how it looks!

I think this color will definitely "perk" up my outfits during the winter, since winter colors tend to be more dull. I love that I can also wear it into the Spring! AnneMaeDesigns offers tons of other scarves and pashminas, and when you shop, you support an awesome family. The owners are Americans who have lost their job and started an Etsy shop to support their household, which I think is so admirable!

Look at all of the colors they offer:


It's still a little hot in SC, but Fall Break is next week, so I'm looking forward to wearing it at home, where it's a bit cooler. Here's a Polyvore I made to show y'all the different ways I'd wear my pashmina:
 
Cozying Up to Fall

How do you wear pashminas? Do you wear a lot of scarves in the fall? Have a great Sunday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. I've seen these around and considered getting one. If I do decide to buy a scarf like this, I'll probably purchase one from these folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scarf! Just may have to order myself one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I want a monogrammed scarf so bad!! Love yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!