Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"And I said, what about breakfast at Tiffany's..."

I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time last year (see post here). But I loved it the very first time I saw it! I've been looking for some decorations for this awkward wall I have, and when I stumbled upon a Breakfast at Tiffany's stationery set, I knew exactly what to do with it!
 
 
I ordered these from lullula on Etsy. I couldn't decide between this set or an adorable set with a Kate Spade bag and Chanel perfume bottle:
 
 
However, Tiffany's always wins in my book, so I ordered these and then set out to find some black frames. My order came with three different designs, and I found a set of 4 black frames for only $8 at Target!
 
 
I framed all of them, and now they're occupying my "awkward" wall in my room:

 
Cute, right? And it was so cheap--the entire project cost around $20!
 
Do you love Breakfast at Tiffany's, too? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

11 comments:

  1. Love the prints! I had an illustrated Barbie calendar one year and save it so that when the year was over, I could frame my favorite prints! 9 of them are framed in my bathroom and I always get tons of compliments on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!!! We have an awkward wall in our dining room...I think I'm going to steal your idea! (unfortunately with some other prints though...I don't think Christopher would be on board with Tiffanys in the dining room)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I need to add something similar but maybe Virginia-themed to the gallery wall I'm working on in our living room! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very crafty! I love stationary and never thought about framing some of the note-cards I love best. Great idea!
    xoxo
    Megan
    www.arayofsunblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that movie, it's the ultimate chic flick. I love when they go to tiffanys to buy and the man shows them a hat pin haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, what a great idea! I'm going to check out the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes definitely :)
    xo dVb
    http://thegermanprep.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this idea! so inexpensive yet adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so good...love it! I've never seen the movie, but I love the song =)

    www.dreamsandcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute idea! Are they all 4x6?
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.socialsara.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my absolute favourite film - I can't even begin to count how many times I've watched it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!