Monday, October 29, 2012

A Pearl Kind of Girl

I, like a lot of other Southern girls, have a love for pearls. My sorority's jewel is a pearl, so of course, I love them even more! Lately, I've been super into pearl statement necklaces, like this fabulous one from J. Crew:


However, on my college girl budget, I just cannot afford the price tag! Here are some fabulous (and more affordable) options I'm loving:

 Galla Design--$55 

  kirevi8--$58


Only Pearl--$33

Do you own a pearl statement necklace? Have you found any cute affordable ones? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Sweet Clover and Hedoe Precious Paper giveaways!

10 comments:

  1. I bought one identeical to the J.Crew pearl necklace from the J.Crew factory store, for 50 dollars! It is my go to piece, and just love it! Xo C

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love! I've found great pearls at Charming Charlie's or whatever that accessory store is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these options!
    xoxo
    Megan
    www.arayofsunblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the J.Crew factory necklace and I love it!! I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I'm partial to the 2nd and 3rd ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the retail version of that J.Crew necklace, but I couldn't get it to "lay right" on me and found it a little too "undone" for my taste. I was hoping it was more neatly twisted like #2 and #3. I have since sold it and have been on the search for a multi-strand neatly twisted close-fitting pearl necklace. I'm still undecided on if I want an off-white/warm white or bright/bluish white, though. Thank you so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post made my heart melt! I gush over pearls!!!! One of the MANY reasons I LOVE Sigma Kappa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pearls! I am obsessed with the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have to tell you how I feel about pearls:)

    I have mine on now!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pearls are so great. I recently took two strands of pearls and made it into a statement necklace. I found it on Pinterest. Here's the link... http://pinterest.com/pin/205336064230786261/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!