Friday, September 7, 2012

WinnSomeCo

I've always gravitated towards classic pieces, clothing wise. Cardigans, David Yurman, conservative dresses, and Tory Burch flats dominate my wardrobe. Every season, I'll buy a couple of trendy pieces, but I'd rather spend my money on items I know I'll be able to wear and love for years. This has become even truer since college, since I've been interviewing, looking for internships, and preparing for life after college.

 
WinnSomeCo, an Etsy shop inspired by "old Maryland traditions, the South, childhood, and a passion for making and giving useful gifts to families and friends," fits perfectly with all of my values and my wardrobe! Winn Bolton, the owner, creates the most gorgeous clutches, all of which would transition perfectly into "the real world." Winn has ribbon clutches, bow tie clutches, and monogrammed clutches. 

My clutch, beautifully wrapped when it arrived!
 
Winn graciously sent me one of her gorgeous clutches to review, and I could not love it any more. I decided to design my own clutch, so I was able to choose from various fabrics and I was even able to add my own monogram. If y'all have learned anything about me from this blog, it's that I never refuse a monogram!

 
I picked the monogram clutch, just because I thought I would be able to use it more, but it was such a hard decision, because all of the clutches at WinnSome are stunning. I chose the black fabric on the outside, which I thought was a classic choice. I thought the black would be able to be taken out at night, to a cocktail party, or a formal event. Of course I had to throw a little pink in there, so I got a pink monogram that matches the inside print. I did spice it up on the inside with the raspberry swirl pattern.

I absolutely LOVE this pattern and think it adds tons of excitement! 

One of my favorite parts of the clutch is the inside. There are actually slots for all of your credit cards and cash. I love that this allows you to leave your wallet at home!
 
Obviously this isn't my clutch, but I couldn't get a good picture of the inside!
 
I'm so in love with this clutch! It was such a difficult decision, though, because WinnSome offers so many other stunning clutches: 

I adore this one, too!
 
The monogram clutch!
 
 
 So precious!

Lilly bow tie clutch!
 
Aren't all of these clutches beautiful? What would you choose from WinnSome? Have a fabulous weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep 

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful clutch! I love the black with pink monogram! Have a happy Friday and be sure to enter to win a gorgeous necklace! .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute and would make cute bridesmaid gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!