Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Best Makeup Spray You'll Ever Buy

Last spring, I tried my friend's Urban Decay's De Slick spray and was instantly hooked. It helped my makeup stay on all night, even after sweating and dancing for hours! However, I never actually bought any until about a month ago, and I seriously never put my makeup on without it now!
 
 
My nose always tends to look a little shiny about halfway through the day, but I swear there was no shine at all after using this! My makeup stays on all day, even here in the hot, humid South! I picked my bottle up from Ulta, and I think it was $29, which I thought was a little pricey for something that wasn't from a huge makeup name brand. However, this has been well worth ever penny, and I now swear by it!
 
Have you ever tried Urban Decay's De Slick spray?
 
Miss Southern Prep
*This was not a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.

12 comments:

  1. What a godsend! I need to try this stuff as my nose gets shiny too! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a sample of it once and have always meant to buy more! It's so great..it really does help your make-up stay on all night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this in my life! I love your blog! I'm following! Hope you can follow back!


    Kisses
    thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this! Ive been trying to buy this but everytime I see it I put it back! Have a happy Tuesday and be sure to enter to win a gorgeous necklace! (ending tonight).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with anything Urban Decay! I will definitely have to try this.

    www.frommeganwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear by the Urban Decay "All Nighter" makeup setting spray. I used it for a wedding this weekend and my makeup stayed perfect from pre-wedding photos through the post-reception bar hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried a sample of this and loved it but keep forgetting to buy more! It is definitely a must have during humid months or late night dance sessions. Great review and reminder!

    Keep up the good posts!
    http://ewelcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urban Decay makes the best stuff. I'll have to give this a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this!! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen this! I'm heading to Ulta later this week so I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an excellent summer buy! A life saver in this southern heat!

    http://nothinginparticularsuzanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never even seen this before! I definitely need to check it out! Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!