Saturday, September 1, 2012

Review: Blue Bird Bride Necklace

I know y'all have been seeing the J. Crew bubble necklace all over the blog world for quite a while now. I have a royal blue Bubble necklace that I received a while back, but sometimes, I want something that still makes an impact, but in a more subtle way. Enter Blue Bird Bride!

Blue Bird Bride is the best for statement pieces, and Diane, the shop owner, offers tons of different pieces, and most pieces are also offered in a variety of colors! You know how much I love statement necklaces, so of course, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try one of Diane's gorgeous pieces. 

I chose the 5 Bead Bubble necklace in turquoise. This necklace is the perfect size--it definitely makes a statement, but it's not quite as large as the traditional bubble necklace. I also love that the length is adjustable, so it can be longer or shorter, depending on the outfit! 


I paired my necklace with a pair of black chino shorts, a black top, and a Jackie cardigan in Azalea. The necklace definitely added a little excitement to my outfit!

Look at this sweet note from Diane! She even threw in an extra surprise, a pair of matching turquoise earrings! These are definitely statement earrings, so I might wear them to a sorority function with a LBD!

Here are some other fabulous pieces from Blue Bird Bride: 





Have you ever ordered from Blue Bird Bride? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I just ordered a necklace from her site.

    I also wanted to order the same earrings that you have posted here but could not find them. I may have missed them so I will keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, a really easy fun way to add a little pizazz to any outfit. Going to check them out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Blue Bird Bride but some of their pieces are so adorable! I've always wanted a bubble necklace but found the original version too long for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! :) love it! :))
    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Rae Abigael
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!